It is been instrumental in treating erectile dysfunction (ED) which is to treat impotency in Men. One of the major ingredients of Vidalista is Tadalafil. This medicine helps to attain a harder erection that lasts longer during intimate intercourse.
The tablets stop the Phosphodiesterase enzyme to destroy cGMP and to have a prolonged erection.
It is also very effective for blood flow-related disorders like hypertension, hyperplasia, and Erectile dysfunction (ED). Vidalista is used as a treatment to cure erectile disorder. it supplements blood motion to provide a stronger prolonged erection.
Vidalista 20 (Tadalafil)
Many men also use this medicine for pulmonary arterial hypertension and to improve exercising capacity. The lung’s arteries also contain the PDE5 enzyme which is why this medicine helps in pulmonary hypertension treatment.
Theoretically, Vidalista is better than Viagra for its offering of a longer duration of action. The action is faster and side-effects are mild. Though both medicines are effective when consumed empty stomach, Vidalista 20 is not affected by food as much as Viagra is. Usually, it takes about 30 – 60 minutes for Vidalista to work for ED. Vidalista 20 can be consumed once a day for about 30 minutes before having intimate intercourse. Vidalista 20 is an FDA-affirmed medicine. This medicine treats ED-related issues for up to a day and a half.
Side Effect Of Using Vidalista
Upset stomach, Headache, pain in the back, pain in muscles, stuffiness of the nose, flushing, and/ or dizziness are some common side effects of consuming Vidalista. If there are any side effects from consuming Vidalista 20, immediately get in touch with your doctor or pharmacist. If one feels dizzy, s/he must get up slowly while rising from a sitting or lying position.
Usage Of Vidalista?
Vidalista medicine is to be consumed orally. It is advised not to break or chew the drug as it may reduce its strength. Though one can consume this with food taking it empty stomach gives the best results. Alcohol and tobacco products should not be consumed while taking these tablets to treat ED.
It’s always advised to follow the doctor’s prescriptions for treating Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
How Oral Medications Differ
Although they work in similar ways, each oral medication has a slightly different chemical makeup. These minor differences affect the way each medication works, such as how quickly it takes effect and wears off, and the potential side effects. Your doctor will consider these factors as well as other conditions you have and possible interactions with other medications you take.
- Sildenafil (Viagra). This medication is most effective when taken on an empty stomach one hour before intimacy. It’s effective for four to five hours or more if you have mild to moderate erectile dysfunction.
- Vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn). This medication also is most effective when taken one hour before intimacy and can be taken with or without food. A high-fat meal might keep it from absorbing as quickly.
- Vardenafil is effective for four to five hours or more if you have mild to moderate erectile dysfunction. A newer form of the drug that dissolves on the tongue might work faster than the pill that you swallow.
- Tadalafil (Cialis). This medication is taken with or without food about one to two hours before intimacy. It’s effective for up to 36 hours. It can be taken in a small dose daily or in a larger dose as needed.
- Avanafil (Stendra). This medication is taken with or without food 30 minutes before intimacy, depending on the dose. It lasts up to six hours.
Because these drugs are similarly effective, the experts recommend that the choice be based on your preferences, including cost, ease of use, how long the drug’s effects last, and side effects. There are generic versions of sildenafil, vardenafil, and tadalafil available.
When Oral Medications Might Not Be Safe
Before taking any medication for erectile dysfunction, get your doctor’s OK. Medications for erectile dysfunction might not work or might be dangerous if you:
- Take nitrate drugs commonly prescribed for chest pain (angina) — such as nitroglycerin (Nitro-Dur, Nitrostat, others), isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket) and, isosorbide dinitrate
- Have very low blood pressure (hypotension) or uncontrolled high blood pressure (hypertension)
- If you have severe liver disease
- Have kidney disease that requires dialysis
Can We Drive If I Have Consumed Vidalista Tablet?
If you experience dizziness and altered vision after taking Vidalista, it is advised to avoid driving or be cautious while driving.
Can We Consume Alcohol With Vidalista Tablet?
Consumption of alcohol may temporarily decrease the ability to get an erection. To gain maximum for using Vidalista Tablet it is recommended not to consume alcohol with or before taking Vidalista.
Can We Take Vidalista Tablet While Breastfeeding?
Vidalista Tablet is indicated to be used only in men. Thus its use in breastfeeding women is insignificant.
Can We Take Vidalista Tablet During Pregnancy?
Vidalista Tablet is indicated to be used only by men. Thus its use in pregnant women is insignificant.
Talk To Your Doctor If
- You are a known patient with heart problems.
- If You have any physical deformities of the genital organ penis.
- You experience sudden vision loss or hearing loss.
- Your erection lasts for more than 4 hours after taking the medicine.
- This medicine is not recommended for women.
- You have kidney or liver problems
- Vidalista Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Buying Oral Erectile Dysfunction Medications Online
Treatments for erectile dysfunction are big business, and online scams abound. If you do buy medications over the internet:
Check to see if an online pharmacy is legitimate. Never order medications from an online pharmacy if there’s no way to contact the pharmacy by phone, if prices seem too good to be true, or if you’re told no prescription is necessary. Some illegal businesses sell counterfeit versions of legitimate medications, which can be ineffective or dangerous.
Make sure you get the right prescription and dose. When you order medications and when you receive them in the mail make sure they’re the exact dose and type prescribed by your doctor.