Tadalafil is the main active ingredient used in the manufacturing of this medicine. It is even better in effectiveness than the very popular Sildenafil Citrate. It is also called a weekend or the weekender pill because of its effectiveness which stays for a maximum of 36 hours. It shows its effectiveness only in the presence of sexual stimulation or sexual arousal.
The main active ingredient enters the bloodstream and increases the blood flow in the penile region. The main cause of impotence is a poor supply of blood in the penile region. Tadalafil does exactly what is needed and help men to attain stiffer penile for intercourse. This medication performs only in the presence of sexual stimulation or sexual arousal.
Tadalista is available in the following dosages:
- 2.5 mg: Helps to treat mild to moderate levels of Erectile Dysfunction
- 5 mg: Composed of 5 mg of Tadalafil it stays effective for a minimum of 10 hours
- 10 mg: High-powered pill, should be taken only once a day
- 20 mg: Weekend pill, also the highest power available for treating impotence
- CT-20: Chewable pill for consumers who are not comfortable taking conventional oral pills
- Professional: Start showing its effectiveness minutes after being kept under the tongue
- Super-Active (Cialis super active) Gelatin capsule form of ED medicine is to be consumed orally with water only once in 24 hours
Tadalista (Taladafil) Side Effects
- shortness of breath
- pounding in the ears
- hearing loss
- cold sweats
- chest pain or discomfort
- blurred vision
Tadalista (Cialis) Drug Interactions
Alternatives For Tadalista
Overconsumption might have negative results.
There are no reviews yet.