[ Generic Ingredients for Liver Disease Treatment ]
The liver is the largest organ of the body that helps your body to store energy, digest food and remove poisons. The liver is just under the rib case of the size of football. It is situated on the right side of the abdomen. There are different kinds of liver disorders usually caused by viruses, such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C.
It can also cause drug abuse, poisons, and excessive consumption alcohol. The category includes cirrhosis, fatty liver disease, Inherited diseases like hemochromatosis and Wilson disease.
In Liver Disease usually, symptoms occur like swelling in the abdominal area and legs, easy bruising, color change in stool and urine, symptoms of jaundice. Sometimes it shows no symptoms. The condition can be inherited or caused due to various reasons like liver damage. Obesity is also contributing to the condition.
Damage to the liver results in scarring known as cirrhosis that may cause liver failure, a life-threatening event.
Causes of Liver Disease
The liver can be damaged due to many reasons and there are other causes for liver disorder as mentioned below:
- Infection: Some harmful bacteria and viruses can infect the liver. It may show inflammation and disturb the functioning. Common types of liver infection categorize as hepatitis viruses, such as: Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C
- Immune system abnormality: When your immune system attacks parts of your body can affect your liver like autoimmune Liver Disease. These are like, autoimmune hepatitis primary biliary cirrhosis primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Genetics: Due to abnormal gene inherited from parents can cause harmful substances to build up in the liver, leading the damage of the liver. Genetic Liver Disease are like hemochromatosis, hyperoxaluria, oxalosis Wilson's disease, alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, cancer, and other growths
- Chronic alcohol abuse: Excessive consumption of alcohol may accumulate fats in the liver
Diagnosis of Liver Disease
- Health history
- Physical examination
- Blood tests
- Imaging tests
- Tissue analysis
Symptoms of Liver Disease
- Yellowish skin and eyes that
- Swelling or abdominal pain
- Swelling especially in the legs or ankles
- Color changes in the urine
- Color changes in the stool
- Starry or bloody stool
- Severe nausea or vomiting
- Appetite changes
- Easy bruising or bleeding
Treatment for Liver Disease depends on the cause of the condition. The treatment may include lifestyle changes, limiting alcohol, controlling weight, monitoring the liver function. There are some best medicines to treat the condition. Some of the medicines are available as mentioned below.