Erectile dysfunction and impotence in men is the most common sex lovemaking issue that men might report to the doctor. Moreover, It shall all affect as many as 30 million men. Impotence issues in men are well-defined as issues in attaining or sustaining a stiffer penile erection that is quite firm for lovemaking sessions. Though it is not rare for some men for having issues with erections from time to time, ED is known to be super progressive or shall happen routinely with sex that is not normal, and it should be treated well.
Impotence Can Happen:
- Most often this condition occurs when the flow of blood in the penile is well limited or nerves are harmed
- With conditions like stress or some emotional reasons
- As an early warning of some severe illnesses, including atherosclerosis (which means hardening or blocking some of the arteries), heart disease, high blood pressure, or high blood sugar right form from Diabetes condition
- Finding the cause or causes of impotence which shall help in treating the issue and further, it shall help with the overall well-being. As a rule, what is well good for heart health is good for sexual health.
How Do Erections Work
During sexual stimulation, some nerves might release chemicals that enhance the blood flow in the penile region. The blood might flow in the two erection chambers in the penile, which is all made of spongy muscle tissue (including the corpus cavernosum). The corpus cavernosum chambers are just not hollow enough.
During a penile erection, the spongy tissues might completely relax and trap the well amount of blood. The blood pressure in the chambers shall make the penile firm, which shall lead to a stiffer penile erection. When a man might attain orgasm, which is a second set of nerve signals which shall reach the penile and it can lead to the muscular tissues in the penile contracting and releasing the back of the blood into a man’s circulation and the erection might all come down gradually.
When you are not sexually stimulated, the penile is super soft and limp. Moreover, Men might notice that the size of the penile shall vary with complete warmth, cold, or worry; this is normal and it shall well reflect the balance of blood that is coming into and leaving off the penile well.
Physical Causes of Impotence Issue In Men
Impotence Occurs when:
- There is just not enough amount of blood to flow into the penile
- Many health conditions can lower blood flow into the penile might be hardened arteries, high blood sugar, heart disease, (Diabetes) and some smoking
- The penile cannot trap the blood during a stiffer penile erection
- If the blood might not stay in the penile, to which a man cannot sustain a stiffer penile erection. This condition can happen at any age.
- Nerve Some of the signals right from the brain or spinal cord shall not reach the penile
- Some diseases, injuries, or surgery in the pelvic area can super harm nerves in the penile region
- Diabetes can lead to some small amount of vascular disease or nerve damage to the penile
- Cancer treatments that are right near the pelvis can all affect the functionality of penile
- Surgery and or radiation for cancers which shall be in the lower abdomen or pelvis can lead to intone in men. It helps treat prostate, colon-rectal, or bladder cancer, leaving men with impotence. Cancer survivors should see a Urologist for sexual health concerns.
- Medication used for the treatment of some other health issues can negatively impact penile erection
- Patients must also talk about medication and the side effects with their primary care doctors.
Emotional Causes of Impotence
Normal lovemaking sessions might need the mind and body that shall work together. Emotional or relationship issues can cause or worsen impotence.
Some emotional conditions that cause impotence are:
- Relationship issues
- Stress at home or work
- Stress from some social, cultural, or religious issues
- Worry about lovemaking performance
The treatment for impotence shall all start just taking care of the heart and some of the vascular health. The doctor shall further point out ‘risk factors that can be changed or well improved. You might be all asked to further alter some food habits like stop smoking, enhance workouts or stop the use of some drugs or alcohol. You might be further offering some alternatives to the medication that is consumed. The health care provider might also highly suggest treating some emotional issues. These might all stem right from relationship conflicts, some life stressors, depression, or anxiety from past issues with impotence (or some performance anxiety).
For further helping to prevent some erection issues, follow the below:
- Quit smoking
- Cut back on consumption of alcohol (which is not more than 2 drinks per day)
- Avoid using illegal drugs
- Get plenty of sleep and take the proper time to relax
- Stay at a healthy weight for the height
- Exercise and also one must eat a healthy diet for keeping a good amount of blood circulation.
- In case you might have diabetes, keep your blood sugar well-controlled
- Talk openly with your partner about all your relationship and sex life. Seek proper counseling if you and your partner might have issues communicating.