[ Generic Ingredients for Gastro Treatment ]
When your intestine is infected by the virus, and marked by watery diarrhea, cramps in the abdomen, nausea or vomiting, or high fever.
The condition is known as stomach flu. The most common cause of the condition is exposed to an infected person or consuming contaminated food or water. For viral Gastroenteritis there is no specific or effective treatment. So, prevention is the better option.
Causes of Gastro
Viral Gastroenteritis can be contracted through contaminated food or drinking water. Else, it can be transmitted through sharing things with the infected person.
Noroviruses: Noroviruses are the most common factor to cause foodborne diseases worldwide. It usually spread among people in confined areas. But mostly, it picked up from contaminated food or water.
Rotavirus: Viral Gastroenteritis in children mostly caused due to Rotavirus. The children get infected when they consume contaminated food or water.
Some shellfish: Raw or undercooked oysters can cause this condition.
Risk Factors of the Gastro:
- Young children: The children at the elementary level are more vulnerable to this condition due to immature immune system.
- Older adults: In older age, people lose their immune system’s active response and they become prone to cause gastro.
- Schoolchildren: The group of school-going children is easily infected due to contacts.
- Weakened immune system: The people with a weak immune system cannot fight with the germs and easily cause this condition.
Diagnosis of Gastro
The condition commonly diagnosed by the symptoms observed by the individual.
The doctor will check the physical health of the patient and rule out the abnormalities in the body.
Most commonly the doctor takes rapid tests of the stool to determine the bacterial or parasites infections.
Symptoms of Gastro
The condition also called stomach flu but it is not like influenza. Influenza directly affects the respiratory system, in which parts like the nose, throat, and lungs are infected. Gastroenteritis attacks the intestines, causing signs and symptoms as mentioned below:
- Watery diarrhea
- Abdominal pain and cramps
- Frequent muscle aches or headache
- Mild fever
Treatment for Gastro
Antibiotics are not effective for this condition. Some of the specific medicines are available to treat Gastro. The medicines are mentioned below.