The medicine is composed of Sildenafil Citrate. The erotic formula is known for proving the best solution to deal with sexual dysfunction and so that one might experience unlimited sexual satisfaction. The powerful medicine proves the best solution for dealing with sexual dysfunction in men. The medicine is known for working simply amazingly when consumed in moderation as prescribed.
The medicine in various dosages composed of Sildenafil Citrate improves penile performance by reducing penile failures and allowing a sexually aroused man to enjoy sex to the core. The medicine proves to be an amazing treatment to overcome impotence and enjoy sex without any penile failures. The super-effective medication Suhagra performs the best when consumed in moderation as prescribed by the doctor. Overdose is unhealthy and should be strictly avoided under any circumstances.
The sildenafil Citrate component in the branded pill is a select PDE5 inhibitor. The primary function of this impotence drug is for inhibiting the secretion of an enzyme called PDE5. The nitric oxide level is substantially enhancing on inhibition of the PDE5 enzyme. On such effect, the blood vessels might dilate and penile muscles also relax so tan hat abundant amount of blood can enter the penile tissues to attain an erection. Suhagra medicine only promotes stiffer penile erection but also sustains penile rigidity for a longer time. This way you can make love with complete gratification.
The branded medicine Suhagra is composed of oral conventional tablet form in various dosages for relieving mild to severe impotence issues. The available dosages of this medicine are as mentioned:
- 25 mg: This low-dosage pill is to be consumed once a day for 4 hours effective outcome
- 50 mg: Moderate pill helps men to stay active for max 5 hours
- 100 mg: High dosage pill works over severe impotence that helps men to be active for 6 hours.
Substitutes Of Suhagra
Common Side Effects
- Skin that is either burning or tingling
- Sleep disturbances
- Pain and swelling in the eyes
- Urination discomfort
- Muscle soreness
- Nasal bleeding
Uncommon Side Effects
- Skin rash
- Eye problems (eye irritation, pain or redness, watery eyes, double vision, abnormal sensation in the eye, seeing light flashes)
- Reduced sense of touch
- Vertigo (spinning sensation)
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (reflux of acid into the food pipe causing heartburn) and vomiting
- Dry mouth, nasal block
- Muscle pain
- High or low blood pressure
- Rapid heartbeat
- Feeling sleepy or tired
- Pain in legs, arms, or upper parts of the stomach
- Presence of blood in semen/ urine
- Ringing in the ears
- Throat tightness, numbness of the mouth, fainting
- Temporary decrease in blood flow to the brain
Interactions of Suhagra 100 mg
If you’re already taking nitrate medicine, don’t take Suhagra for Angina or high blood pressure, such as Nitroglycerin or Isosorbide.
You should not take Suhagra pills if you already consume any of the following medications:
- Illness of the lungs
- Diseases of the Heart and Blood Vessels
- Pulmonary diseases
- Renal failure
- Cardiovascular diseases
Before you take this medicine, let your doctor know:
- If you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or any other medications.
- If you take nitrates for chest pain.
- If you suffer from conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, high blood cholesterol, ischemic heart disease, etc. If you have kidney or liver disease.
- If you have uncontrolled blood pressure.
- If you have a physical deformity of the penis or Peyronie’s.
- If you have a rare inherited eye condition such as retinitis pigmentosa.
- If you suffer from epilepsy or seizures, arrhythmia, or irregular heartbeats.
- If you have a history of stroke, heart attack, etc
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia.
Discuss your medical history in detail with the doctor.
- Suhagra should be stored in a closed container under 30°C, away from moisture, heat, or sunlight.
- Keep this medication out of reach of children and pets.
The branded medicine Suhagra is a popular impotence medicine to get back lost erectile power. By enhancing the erection process, the medications shall help in performing satisfactory sexual intercourse.
- Can I purchase Suhagra 100 mg without a prescription?
- Does Suhagra 100 mg has any side effects in common?
- Do I require a prescription to purchase Suhagra 100 mg?
- Can you tell me how much Suhagra 100 to take?
- How soon will I feel the effects of Suhagra 100 mg?
- What is the use of Suhagra?
- How long does Suhagra take to work?
- Can I use this medicine if I am a woman?