What Does It Do?
Nebivolol Hydrochloride in the pill helps in treating high blood pressure condition. Lowering high blood pressure like condition shall help in further preventing strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. This Bystolic medication belongs to a class of drugs called as beta blockers.
Bystolic medicine belongs to a class of medicine called as a selective beta blocker. The medicine works by simply blocking up the specific (natural) compounds that is responsible to bind to receptors on the heart. This act shall slow down the heart rate so the heart does not have to work as hard. The medicine composed of Nebivolol Hydrochloride is unique in that it also works on an additional pathway which helps in opening up the blood vessels for lowering the blood pressure.
What is Bystolic (Nebivolol) used for?
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hypertensive Congestive Heart Failure
- Hypertensive Renal Disease
- Hypertensive Retinopathy
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Hypertensive Encephalopathy
- Hypertensive Heart Disease
Common side effects may include:
- swelling in your legs
- slow heartbeats
Alternatives Of Generic Bystolic:
- Generic Vaseretic
- Generic Avapro
- Generic Twynsta
- Generic Aldactazide
- Generic Cardizem
- Generic Vasotec
- Generic Isordil
- Generic Calan
Bystolic medication is available for oral consumption and in dosage as mentioned below:
• 2.5 mg: The high blood pressure treating pill is to be consumed orally with or without food as it is directed by the doctor, but usually once a day
• 5 mg: The medicine is to be consumed orally once in a day as prescribed by the doctor
• 10 mg: This tablet is advisable to take once a day with or without need of consuming food
Side Effects and Reactions
The most common side effects while consuming Nebivolol Hydrochloride composed Bystolic are headache, fatigue (tiredness), dizziness, nausea, insomnia, chest pain, diarrhea, bradycardia, dyspnea, rashes, and peripheral edema.
Some other possible side effects while consuming this medicine is masking the symptoms of low blood sugar and hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid), which is especially a fast heartbeat. Inform the doctor in case, you gain weight or have any issues in breathing while consumption of this medication.
There are no reviews yet.