Sildenafil Citrate is the main active ingredient used in the manufacturing of this medicine. Sildenafil Citrate is one of the most popular ingredients that is used in Erectile Dysfunction medicine. This ingredient is also approved by the FDA. It was initially used for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension but later it was used as the parent ingredient in impotence-treating medicines.
The chewable soft pill called Sildisoft is a gum-like most preferable form of medication to enjoy a session of making love to the core. Impotence is a condition where the penile does not receive the required amount of blood which makes it lose its erectness. Impotence cannot be cured completely but can be treated.
Sildenafil Citrate is a phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor. It performs by boosting the flow of blood in the penile region. It also helps in relaxing the penile muscles. This active ingredient improves the blood flow level and makes it sufficient for the penile to stand erect. The medicine will show its effectiveness only when the consumer is sexually aroused or stimulated.
sildisoft is a medicine that treats sexual disorders in men with the help of an active ingredient. It is available in the following dosages:
- 50 mg: Treating mild to moderate levels of impotence, it should be consumed only after it has been prescribed by the health expert
- 100 mg: Treating high levels of impotence, this pill should be taken only once a day.
Medical Uses of the drug
Used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotency in men.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Used to treat high blood pressure in the heart and the lungs.
Common Side Effects
- Unclear vision
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Nasal congestion.
How to use Sildisoft
- Use as per your prescription.
- In cases of overdose, visit the doctor immediately.
When Not To Take Sildisoft?
- You are allergic to any components that are present in sildisoft.
- You have the pulmonary venous-occlusive disease.
- If you are taking nitrates.
Buy Substitute Brands for Sildisoft
- How does Sildisoft work?
- Is Sildisoft safe?
- Is Sildisoft a steroid?
- Is Sildisoft an over-the-counter product?
- Is Sildisoft blood thinner?
- Does Sildisoft 100 mg increase penis size?
- How long does the effectiveness of Sildisoft 100 mg remain?
Overconsumption should be strictly prohibited.
There are no reviews yet.