Malegra is an effective erectile dysfunction pill that helps an impotent man get an erection and sustain it. This pill is composed of active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. This active component is a phosphodiesterase type 5. It is manufactured by the leading pharmaceutical company, Sunrise Remedies. It is available in various dosages and forms such as 25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg, 120 mg, Malegra Dxt, Malegra Fxt, Malegra Dxt Plus, Malegra Fxt Plus, Malegra 100 mg oral jelly 1-week pack, Malegra Oral Jelly Orange Flavour, and Malegra Pro 100 (Sublingual tablet).
Manufacturer: Sunrise Remedies
Active Ingredient: The main active component of this medication is Sildenafil Citrate. It is the citrate salt form of sildenafil, an orally bioavailable pyrazolopyrimidinone derivative structurally related to zaprinast, with vasodilating and potential anti-inflammatory activities. It targets and inhibits cyclic guanosine monophosphate specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), to inhibit the PDE5-mediated degradation of cGMP found in smooth muscle and increasing cGMP availability. This leads to prolonged smooth muscle relaxation in the corpus cavernosum of the penis, thereby causing vasodilation, blood engorgement, and a prolonged penile erection.
Indications: Sildenafil citrate composed medicine Malegra is used to treat ED and PAH. It is available for both conditions. It is used to treat ED. With ED, you’re unable to get or maintain an erection.
Action Mechanism: The main ingredient in this pill works in different ways, depending on the condition it’s being used to treat. Malegra works by increasing blood flow to the penis. This helps you get or maintain an erection. Sildenafil citrate only works for ED if you’re sexually aroused.
Dosages: This ED medication is available for oral consumption and in dosage as mentioned below:
- 25 mg: It has to be consumed before performing planned lovemaking session around 30 to 40 minute with a glass of water
- 50 mg: This pill should be taken only once in a day, at least 30 minutes before the planned sexual activity
- 100 mg: Take this tablet as advised by the doctor, at least 30 minutes before the lovemaking session
- 120 mg: This medicine shall be taken before planned session after arousal, as exactly directed by the doctor
- Malegra Dxt: Take the conventional tablet form of medicine only once in a day orally with a glass of water
- Malegra Fxt: This medication is to be consumed only once in a day along with a glass of water, usually 30 minutes before the planned session
- Malegra Dxt Plus: Swallow the pill approx. 30 minutes before planned lovemaking session in presence of complete sexual arousal
- Malegra Fxt Plus: The conventional tablet form of medication is to be consumed orally with plain glass of water
- 100 mg oral jelly 1 week pack: It is to be consumed approx. 30 minutes before the planned lovemaking session alone without the need of consuming food or water
- Malegra Oral Jelly Orange Flavor: Swallow the entire content of sachet as a dose once in a day 30 minutes before intercourse
- Malegra Pro 100: It is a sublingual tablet form of medicine is to be taken as a whole by placing them below the tongue without the need of consuming water or high-fat meals approx. 30 minutes before planned lovemaking session
Note: This medicine shall be consumed exactly as advised by the doctor, do not take overdose. It may results into life threatening events.