Cenforce is an Erectile Dysfunction medicine that helps impotent men to treat their impotence condition and keep it at the bay. It is manufactured by one of the well-known companies in the pharmaceutical field called the Centurion Lab. The main active ingredient used in the manufacturing of this product is Sildenafil Citrate. It is available in the dosages of 50 mg, 100 mg, 120 mg, 130 mg, 150 mg, and 200 mg.
Manufacturer: Centurion Lab
Active Ingredient: Cenforce is composed of Sildenafil Citrate as its main active ingredient. It is the most popular Erectile Dysfunction treating drug. It is the first drug approved by the FDA to treat impotence in men. Initially, it was used to treat pulmonary hypertension but later it was observed by the scientist that it helped men to attain harder erection, since then it was used as a vital ingredient in ED treating medicines.
Indication: Cenforce is an impotence treating medicine, with Sildenafil Citrate as its prime ingredient. Impotence is a very common yet very serious sexual disorder in men. Men face a lot of trouble dealing with this condition.
Action Mechanism: The active ingredient works sensationally well by inhibiting the enzymes that allows the blood vessel in the penile region to relax. The muscle then enhances the blood flow helping the penile to stand erect when sexually aroused.
Dosages: This medicine, which has an instant effectiveness against impotence is available in the following dosages:
- 50 mg: Only one pill per day is recommended
- 100 mg: The effectiveness of this medicine stays in the bloodstream for a maximum of 6 hours
- 120 mg: Treating moderate to severe level of impotence, it should be taken only after consulting the doctor
- 130 mg: Do not take more than one pill of this high-powered ED treating medicine
- 150 mg: Composed of 150 mg of Sildenafil Citrate, take this medicine at least 30-40 minutes before the planned intercourse
- 200 mg: This is the highest power, it should be strictly consumed after it has been prescribed
Note: Do not take overdose of this medicine.