It has two active ingredients in it namely, Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg which is gentle yet remains effective for up to 6 hours. The other component Vardenafil 20 mg works at a rapid speed minutes after consumption. It also has longer effectiveness as compared to the first active ingredient. When combined this medicine stays effective for a minimum of 10 hours in the presence of sexual stimulation.
The medicine Silvitra is highly recommended for treating sexual disorders in men because of its strong and quick effectiveness. Sexual disorder such as impotence is a condition where the penile does not receive the required amount of blood in the penile region which makes it lose its erectness.
Both the parent ingredients that is Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Vardenafil 20 mg enter the bloodstream, increasing the amount of blood flow in the penile region. When there is sufficient blood flow in the penile region, it stands erect. It also helps to relax the penile muscles.
Side Effects Of Silvitra
- Runny nose
- Back pain
- Body pain
- Skin irritations
- Vision changes
- Dry mouth
- Stuffy nose
This highly effective medicine treating impotence is available in the dosage:
- 120 mg: Silvitra has Sildenafil Citrate and Vardenafil as its parent ingredient and should be taken only once a day
Warnings & Precautions
- This is an ED medicine. Don’t use it unless prescribed by the doctor, Even though you are eligible to use this drug.
- It is not good for children who are under 18.
- Don’t use Silvitra with its contradicting drugs.
- If you’re already using any other ED pill. Don’t take Silvitra 120mg.
- If there are any allergic reactions after using Silvitra 120 mg then report them to the doctor.
Alternatives Of Silvitra
Benefits of Silvitra 120 mg
- Eliminates erectile difficulties easily.
- Possibility of multiple rounds of sex might increase.
- Prepares men for sex with high levels of self-esteem.
Consume this pill only after it has been prescribed by a health professional. Overdose should be strictly avoided. Some of the side effects associated with the consumption of this medicine are nasal congestion, eye reddening, headache, and nausea.
- What makes Silvitra 120 mg so special?
- When does Silvitra 120 mg get risky?
- Which medicines should NOT be used while taking Silvitra 120 mg?
- Is Silvitra 120 mg safe for women?
- Do you need to follow any food restrictions while using Silvitra 120 mg?