What is Microzide?
Microzide is a thiazide diuretic (water pill) that helps prevent your body from absorbing too much salt, which can cause fluid retention.
What is Microzide used for?
Microzide is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension).
How to consume Microzide medicine?
Microzide is usually taken once per day. Follow your doctor's dosing instructions very carefully. While using Microzide, you may need frequent medical tests and blood pressure be checks. Your blood and urine may both be tested if you have been vomiting or are dehydrated.
What happens in case of overdose?
Overdose symptoms may include nausea, weakness, dizziness, dry mouth, thirst, and muscle pain or weakness.
What should be avoided while taking Microzide?
Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise, in hot weather, or by not drinking enough fluids. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink. In some cases, drinking too much liquid can be as unsafe as not drinking enough.